Finqle is looking for a Python developer
Finqle is an innovative and fast growing Fintech based in Amsterdam. We provide invoice financing for SMEs, startups and online market-places with our cutting-edge platform, and are continually developing technological solutions for difficult financial and legal issues.
Our international team currently consists of 15 people from 4 different countries (the Netherlands, Brazil, Lithuania and Philippines) – 9 colleagues in Amsterdam, 2 in Zwolle and 4 in Manila.
Some technical keywords – Python 3.7, Django, Flask, Docker, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Celery, Microservices, Docker, React, Webpack, Gitlab, Sentry. There’s always more to come and we want to expand this based on your ideas! We work with the latest technology stack and there is an atmosphere of entrepreneurship, freedom and joy.
Are you an enthusiastic person with great coding skills and a great sense of humor? Then we really want to meet you!
As a developer you will work closely with our technical lead and the rest of our development team to continually expand and improve our financing platform(s). We are a product (not project!) based company. So even though we have deadlines, you won’t be bothered with meeting non-technical clients, underdelivery, and stress inducing lack of time and similar issues. We value quality over quantity!
What we offer:
- Challenging job within a fast growing Fintech company
- Great young team with lots of room for your own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Modern workplace in Amsterdam, with Macbook Pro, multiple screens, etc.
- Remote working based on skills, performance and outstanding responsibility
What we are looking for:
- Someone who knows how to balance freedom and responsibility
- Someone who can balance business and technical objectives.
- Someone who is keen to learn new things and enjoys sharing findings with other
What we work with:
- Python (3.7 and 2.7)
- Modern frontend stack (React, Redux, Storybook, Webpack etc.)
- Test-driven development
- Daily virtual standups. We use Slack for this.
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and programming in Python
- Expert knowledge of writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience in working with frameworks, preferable Django and Flask
- Experience in using message queue based architectures (we use Celery and RabbitMQ for background tasks)
- Experience in designing, implementing and building web services (REST JSON API / GraphQL)
- At least basic knowledge of containerization (we use Docker)
Interested? Click the button near the bottom of this page to contact us.